Nothing deep here today, my Fellow Politicos. It’s a gorgeous, sunny Spring Break day here in Southern California, and the kids and I are off to the pool in a few. But while they are getting ready, I just had to share this brilliantly hilarious new Tumblr blog with you: Texts from Hillary. Nearly every one of them has made me laugh out loud. Nearly every one! It’s smart, funny, snarky humor with a wonky bent. What’s not to love? And, get this: they are smart and savvy, using lower case for the “from” in their title. Warms my grammatically nerdy little heart. It doesn’t get any better than this, folks. More later on the Michigan GOP Mess. Oh, they think they’re so sneaky. Not when Maddow’s on the case!!! Get out and enjoy the day, my fellow Politicos! Share...
Posts Tagged "tumblr"
I refuse to cave to a minivan. I am still a tomboy - comfortable in Levi's, my Yankees cap and Converse. And I always have a political opinion...hell, I always have an opinion, period. The hubby, my kids and my friends think I should run for office. Maybe one day. But for now, Momma Politico blogs. Peruse, enjoy, and know that our busy lives are as significant as those in The Washington Post. Cheers, Heidi Haines AKA Perry MacNeil Momma Politico
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Video Overnight Thread- Did the Three Little Pigs Get a Fair Trial? (thepoliticalcarnival.net)
- It's simple math... (bloggingblue.com)
- Ron Paul: Dumber by the Day (bloggingblue.com)
- Cartoon of the Day- Breitbart in Heaven (thepoliticalcarnival.net)
- Quickie: Lawmakers are secretly working on grand-bargain deficit deal (thepoliticalcarnival.net)
- By Limbaugh's definition, all Fox News Female employees are Sluts (they're covered for contraceptives) (freakoutnation.com)
- We Are Wisconsin opens Waukesha office to assist with recall effort (bloggingblue.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Loses Another one: ProFlowers Backs off Advertising on the misogynist's show (freakoutnation.com)
- Israel's Assassins And Tehran's Killers (pubrecord.org)
- President Obama Reverses Controversial 'Indefinite Detention' section of NDAA (freakoutnation.com)