When I awoke this morning, on my first day of sleeping in for the summer vacation, to the sound of a wood chipper, it didn’t put me in the best of moods. And when I sat down to watch Andrea Mitchell shortly thereafter, I was confronted with the new job numbers: just enough to keep up, and keep job numbers at around 8%, a huge improvement over the Bush Administration’s record. Yet, it was seen as a failure by much of the...
Posts Tagged "unemployment"
I refuse to cave to a minivan. I am still a tomboy - comfortable in Levi's, my Yankees cap and Converse. And I always have a political opinion...hell, I always have an opinion, period. The hubby, my kids and my friends think I should run for office. Maybe one day. But for now, Momma Politico blogs. Peruse, enjoy, and know that our busy lives are as significant as those in The Washington Post. Cheers, Heidi Haines AKA Perry MacNeil Momma Politico
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Video Overnight Thread- Did the Three Little Pigs Get a Fair Trial? (thepoliticalcarnival.net)
- It's simple math... (bloggingblue.com)
- Ron Paul: Dumber by the Day (bloggingblue.com)
- Cartoon of the Day- Breitbart in Heaven (thepoliticalcarnival.net)
- Quickie: Lawmakers are secretly working on grand-bargain deficit deal (thepoliticalcarnival.net)
- By Limbaugh's definition, all Fox News Female employees are Sluts (they're covered for contraceptives) (freakoutnation.com)
- We Are Wisconsin opens Waukesha office to assist with recall effort (bloggingblue.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Loses Another one: ProFlowers Backs off Advertising on the misogynist's show (freakoutnation.com)
- Israel's Assassins And Tehran's Killers (pubrecord.org)
- President Obama Reverses Controversial 'Indefinite Detention' section of NDAA (freakoutnation.com)